GENERAL REFUND POLICY
Please read below the terms and conditions for refunds. By purchasing an extension/software from Unified Projects, you explicitly agree with this refund policy.
DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE REFUND POLICY
The products available for purchase on our web site are open source, downloadable, fully-functional. Each product provides online demo to let you fully evaluate it before you make a purchase decision. If a product doesn't have demo, there are additional resources such as image previews and video materials available to help you better understand how it works and if it will fit your needs.
- Please use the Demo Portal to make sure that the software meets your needs before purchasing a license. If module doesn't have an online demo, read it's detail page carefully. In case of further questions, please contact us prior to purchase.
- If you purchase one of our products, after your payment has cleared you will recieve an invoice in your email you have used during purchase including the download link be able to download the source file(s) of the module. Once you make a purchase, no refunds will be given except for some rare cases..
- After purchase our technical support staff is available to assist your inquiries. Our technical support staff is available through email@example.com.
- If you discover an issue which has substantially diminished your enjoyment of our software, please issue a support ticket describing the issue so that we can assist you in resolving any problem that you may have experienced.
- We may require certain level of access to check and fix reported issue(s). If customer refuses to provide the required access, refund is not possible. The access we may require includes: access to the admin UI and/or backend access to the source code. As a customer before sharing any sensitive data you are ALLOWED to require from us: static IP address or requirement to use a VPN server
- Any payments for bespoke customizations of our modules shall not be refunded.
- Next purchase of the same module makes previous purchases non-refundable.
- In rare cases we may agree to switch an accidentally purchased module with another module from our store. In such cases the latter one becomes non-refundable.
- No refunds shall be given on grounds of "we changed our mind". You have to prove that the module does not work as expected and assist us in checking the issue for you before requesting a refund.
- You cannot request a refund based on code quality review. We put efforts in delivering quality software and regularly check it's compatibility with the current versions of .NET Core and/or other platforms where our software runs. Still, you have to accept our code practices even if they don't correlate with your own.
In rare instances and only within 30 days of purchase, if due to technical difficulties or platform incompatibilities the software will not function, we may, at our discretion, issue a refund. This rule does NOT apply for software that has been downloaded from our store and customized by our engineers for your personal needs.
ACCEPTANCE OF THIS REFUND POLICY
By placing an order for any of our products, you indicate that you have read this refund policy and that you agree with and fully accept the terms of this refund policy.